- Izabrane publikacije
- Područja istraživanja
- Profesionalni interesi i članstva
- Osobni podaci
- Izabrani projekti
- Seder, Marija; Baotić, Mato; Petrović, Ivan. Receding Horizon Control for Convergent Navigation of a Differential Drive Mobile Robot. IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology. (2016) (accepted for publication)
- Petrinić, Toni; Brezak, Mišel; Petrović, Ivan. Time-Optimal Velocity Planning Along Predefined Path for Static Formations of Mobile Robots. International journal of control automation and systems. (2016) (accepted for publication)
- Cupec, Robert; Nyarko, Emmanuel Karlo; Filko, Damir; Kitanov, Andrej; Petrović, Ivan. Place recognition based on matching of planar surfaces and line segments. International journal of robotics research. 34 (2015), 4-5; 674-704
- Marković, Ivan; Ćesić, Josip; Petrović, Ivan. Von Mises Mixture PHD Filter. IEEE Signal Processing Letters. 22 (2015), 12; 2229-2233
- Sazdovski, Vasko; Kitanov, Andrej; Petrović, Ivan. Implicit Observation Model for Vision Aided Inertial Navigation of Aerial Vehicles Using Single Camera Vector Observations. Aerospace science and technology. 40 (2015), January 2015; 33-46
- Brezak, Mišel; Petrović, Ivan. Real-time Approximation of Clothoids with Bounded Error for Path Planning Applications. IEEE Transactions on Robotics. 30 (2014), 2; 507-515
- Bukal, Mario; Marković, Ivan; Petrović, Ivan. Composite distance based approach to von Mises mixture reduction. Information fusion. 20 (2014); 136-145
- Borrmann, Dorit; Nüchter, Andreas; Đakulović, Marija; Maurović, Ivan; Petrović, Ivan; Osmanković, Dinko; Velagić, Jasmin. A mobile robot based system for fully automated thermal 3D mapping. Advanced engineering informatics. 28 (2014), 4; 425-440
- Marković, Ivan; Jurić-Kavelj, Srećko; Petrović, Ivan. Partial Mutual Information Based Input Variable Selection for Supervised Learning Approaches to Voice Activity Detection. Applied soft computing. 13 (2013), 11; 4383-4391
- Đakulović, Marija; Petrović, Ivan. Complete coverage path planning of mobile robots for humanitarian demining. Industrial robot. 39 (2012), 5; 484-493
Ivan Petrović is a full professor at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing (FER), University of Zagreb, where he teaches several courses in robotics and control. He is the head of the Laboratory for Autonomous Systems and Mobile Robotics – LAMOR (http://lamor.fer.hr) and head of the Centre of Research Excellence for Advanced Cooperative Systems – ACROSS (http://across.fer.unizg.hr). During more than thirty years of research work, he addressed various aspects of automatic control theory and its application. In the last fifteen years, his research focus is set to advanced control and estimation techniques with their application in control and navigation of autonomous mobile robots and vehicles. He published his research achievements as author or co-author of more than 40 papers in scientific journals and more than 160 papers in proceedings of international conferences.
He has actively participated as a collaborator or principal investigator in more than 30 national and 15 international scientific projects. He coordinated the major national robotic research program “Intelligent robotic systems and autonomous vehicles” (2007-2014), which involved 5 major robotic research groups in Croatia, and the EU FP7 project “ACROSS - Centre of Research Excellence for Cooperative Robotic Systems” (2011-2015), which involved 14 research groups from the University of Zagreb, 16 research institutions from 10 European countries and 3 companies from Croatia. Currently, he is involved in 2 EU robotic projects: "EOLO: Wind generator remote inspection system", EuRoC – European Robotics Challenges, FP7 Project no. 608849, 2014-2017 and "SafeLog – Safe human-robot interaction in logistic applications for highly flexible warehouses", H2020 Project no. 688117, 2016-2019, and coordinates 1 UKF project: "CloudSLAM - Cooperative cloud based simultaneous localization and mapping in dynamic environments", Unity Through Knowledge Fund, Grant No. 24/15, 2015-2017.
Prof. Petrović is a member of IEEE, Croatian Academy of Engineering (HATZ), Vice-president of the Technical Committee on Robotics of the International Federation of Automatic Control (IFAC), executive committee member of the Federation of International Robot-soccer Association (FIRA), and a founding member of the iSpace Laboratory Network. He is also a board member of the Croatian Society for Communications, Computing, Electronics, Measurements and Control (KoREMA) and was the president of the Croatian Robotics Society. He is Editor-in-Chief of the Automatika journal. He regularly serves as the Program Committee member of major control and robotics conferences and was a General Chair of two robotic conferences: (1) the 4th European Conference on Mobile Robots - ECMR'09 (www.ecmr09.fer.hr) and (2) the 10th IFAC Symposium on Robot Control - SYOROCO 2012 (http://www.syroco2012.org).
He is recipient of the award "Professor Vratislav Bedjanič" in Ljubljana for outstanding M.Sc. thesis in 1990 and silver medal "Josip Lončar” from FER for outstanding Ph.D. thesis in 1998. For scientific achievements he received the award "Rikard Podhorsky” from the Croatian Academy of Engineering (2008), “National Science Award of the Republic of Croatia” (2011), the gold plaque "Josip Lončar” (2013) and “Science Award” from FER (2015).
- Istraživački seminar iz automatike 1 (Nositelj)
- Istraživački seminar iz automatike 2 (Nositelj)
- Istraživački seminar iz automatike 3 (Nositelj)
- Istraživački seminar iz automatike 4 (Nositelj)
- Istraživački seminar iz automatike 5 (Nositelj)
- Istraživački seminar iz automatike 6 (Nositelj)
- Mobilna robotika (Nositelj)
- Primijenjene tehnike estimacije (Nositelj)
- Upravljanje autonomnim sustavima (Nositelj)
Automatic control Bidirectional control Centralized control Closed loop systems Control design Control engineering Control system synthesis Digital control Linear feedback control systems Motion control Networked control systems Nonlinear control systems PD control PI control Sliding mode control
Intelligent transportation systems
Robotics and automation
Autonomous systems Autonomous robots Cognitive robotics Computer vision Intelligent robots Mobile robots Robot control Robot kinematics Robot learning Robot sensing systems Visual odometry
Computational and artificial intelligence
Autonomous robots Cooperative systems Autonomous systems Intelligent robots Feedforward neural networks Radial basis function networks
Circuits and systems
Kalman filters Nonlinear filters Particle filters
- SafeLog – Safe human-robot interaction in logistic applications for highly flexible warehouses, EU H2020 project, H2020-ICT-2015, Project No.: 688117; 2016-2019
- CloudSLAM - Cooperative cloud based simultaneous localization and mapping in dynamic environments, Unity Through Knowledge Fund, Grant No. 24/15, 2015-2017.
- EOLO – Windgenerator remote inspection system, European FP7 project, FoF-ICT-2013.7.1 - Application experiments for robotics and simulation, Call FP7-2013-NMP-ICT-FOF (project is part of the EU FP7 project EuRoC - European Robotics Challenges, Grant No. 608849), 2014-2017.
- Advanced technologies in power plants and rail vehicles. European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), Project No.: RC.2.2.08-0015, 2014-2016.
- ACROSS – Centre of Research Excellence for Advanced Cooperative Systems, European FP7 project, FP7-REGPOT-2011-1, Project No.: 285939; 2011-2015.