Please read the information on this page before applying.
Before you start your master’s application
Make sure you have all your supporting documents scanned and ready to upload. Required documents include:
- Certificate of citizenship/passport photocopy
- Original Certificate of completed an appropriate bachelor or integrated study with a workload equivalent to that of 180 ECTS or higher along with an official translation into English or Croatian (if issued in a different language to these)
- Original Transcript of grades for all years of the previous level of education (bachelor or integrated study) along with official translations into English or Croatian (if issued in a different language to these)
- Proof of knowledge of the English language
- Curriculum Vitae in the English language
- Motivation letter in the English language.
To meet the entry requirements for master's level studies, all students must fulfill the following requirements:
- General requirement: A successfully completed an appropriate bachelor or integrated study with a workload equivalent to that of 180 ECTS or higher
- English language requirement: Documented proficiency in English.
Meeting the requirements
Meeting the general requirement
Each applicant must deliver an officially authorized copy of an appropriate bachelor or integrated study certificate and, if the school certificate does not clearly show the content and scope of subjects that were studied, also certified transcript of grades with an official translation into English or Croatian (if issued in a different language to these).
Meeting the English language requirement
English language proficiency equivalent to B2 English level according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages – CEFRL is required.
Croatian citizens can meet the English language requirement with their upper secondary studies with English at the advanced level as part of their Matura exam (državna matura) with the graduation year of 2010 and later.
The requirement can be satisfied through a result equal to, or higher than, those stated in the following (or similar) internationally recognized English tests:
- IELTS Academic/IELTS UKVI: an overall mark of 5.5 and no section below 5.0
- TOEFL iBT Paper-based: Score of 4.0 (scale 1 - 6) in written test, the total score of 530
- TOEFL iBT Internet-based: Score of 17 (scale 0 - 30) in written test, the total score of 72
- University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations (Cambridge ESOL): B2 First (FCE), or Cambridge English: First (First Certificate in English) grade A, B, or C
The language requirement can also be fulfilled through previous university and upper secondary school studies equivalent to the above-stated tests.