Our Mobility Office is educating and informing employees and students about available international cooperation programmes and monitors possibilities of including FER and its employees and students into various international organisations and programmes of interest to FER.
- encourages knowledge exchange through intensifying student, teaching and administrative mobility,
- establishes international cooperation and intensifies partnerships with similar institutions in Europe and around the world,
- regularly and timely advertises tenders for scholarships, projects, exchanges, etc.
- responds to inquiries and sends notifications via email
- participates at meetings, workshops, conferences
- manages various statistics