What do we develop?
We perform software development, verification, and system verification of applications and platforms inside development unit networks.
Our projects are vital contributors to the latest 5G solutions, as well as to enhancements of already deployed 4G products.
You can find our products being used all over the world, deployed by operators such as AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Softbank … There are literally millions of sites that rely on our expertise and bring wireless connectivity to billions of people.
Our work environment
We are close to 1000 people in Zagreb, Split, and Osijek and we cooperate daily with our colleagues around the world (Sweden, China, Poland, Canada …).
Our teams are involved in all phases of the development cycle, including initial requirement analysis, study, design, implementation, verification, delivery, and maintenance. The teams are closely connected, and self-organizing, based on their own customization of Scrum or Kanban methodology.
Which competence areas do we need?
You will develop software from customer requirements to delivery using C or C++ or Erlang or Java or Python or Perl/Bash.
You will work in an agile way, where you will be a member of a cross-functional team that covers Systemization, Software Design, and Verification.
Expected levels of the above items are based on your seniority and the requirements of a specific project.
In addition to cutting-edge projects and technology, as well as the vibrant international ecosystem of experts, we can also point out:
- an opportunity to work within an inspiring working environment where you can develop your career, grow, innovate and be a part of a larger success story
- annual awards in accordance with the company's business success and individual contribution
- incentive bonuses
- company restaurant and monthly meal allowance
- sports and cultural sections
- regular medical check-ups
- supplementary health insurance
- flexible working hours
- covered public transport costs
- & many more
Our expectations from you
We would like you to:
- Find our area of work intriguing
- Have expertise and interest in (several) mentioned technical areas
- Be ready for steep and continuous competence build-up
- Successfully collaborate with your colleagues
- Feel comfortable in an international work environment
Assuming you found the description above interesting, please apply and include your CV. Any personal projects (on GitHub or similar) are also welcome.
A closing note: final-year students of technical universities are also welcome to apply.
Croatian citizenship or a work permit for Croatia is mandatory.
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted only if they pass the initial screening.
In our Privacy notice, you can find more about handling your personal information.