TURIN TECH, an Engineering company specialising in the Automotive sector, is looking for an EE Test & Validation Engineer.
We are interested in undergraduates and recent graduates in mechanical, mechatronics, electronics, electrical and IT engineering.
The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills, problem-solving skills and a predisposition to work in a team.
The Test Engineer tests and validates the function components. In particular, it deals with the following activities:
- Collaborate in the definition of use cases;
- Create test requirements based on functional requirements and the objectives of the components/ functions;
- Collaborate at the design of the test environment requirements;
- Defines the test environment and performs the test according to the test requirements;
- Report the test results.
The requirements are:
- Degree in Electronic, Mechatronic, Mechanical Engineering and equivalents;
- Previous experience, even short, in a similar role;
- Excellent knowledge of Italian (B1) and English (B2).
Working Hours: Full Time.
Work area: Modena
The salary will be commensurate with the real experience gained in the sector.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 21, 2022.