The 14th International Conference on Telecommunications, ConTEL 2017, will be held in Zagreb, Croatia, on June 28–30, 2017. Through its technical program, the conference will provide an opportunity for the academic and industrial communities to address new research challenges, share solutions and discuss issues in information and communication technology (ICT) referring to modern telecommunications.
The ConTEL 2017 aims to reflect on current and emerging networking technologies that enable ubiquitous Internet and communications as key drivers of connected information society. With new services and increasing demand, there is a growing need for improvement in networking infrastructure – not just in terms of quality and performance, but also in scalability, mobility, energy efficiency, and multiple technologies integration. Original research papers are solicited that present theoretical, as well as applied, practical and experimental work related to the areas and topics of interest listed below. The conference program will offer technical sessions, presenting the latest advances through peer-reviewed regular and special sessions, as well as workshops with focus on the latest breakthroughs in selected areas related to the conference.
Topics of interest are:
- All-optical networks
- Optical switching and routing, data center networks
- Broadband mobile and wireless communications
- Internet of things – IoT, machine-to-machine (M2M) communication and sensor networks
- Networking in the cloud, fog computing
- Mobile edge computing (MEC)
- Internet and next generation networking
- Software defined networks and network function virtualization
- Software technologies and platforms for emerging services
- Multimedia applications, rich communications services and networked games
- QoE and QoS assessment and provisioning
- Smart spaces: context- and situation-awareness
- Big data in telecommunications
- Social networking and social media
- Energy-efficient protocols and networking
- Electronic communications market and regulatory issues
- ICT for Crisis and Disaster Management
For more information, please visit http://www.contel.hr.