Two types of contributions will be considered for inclusion in the Workshop program:
- Research papers reporting original unpublished work. These submissions undergo an international peer-review process. Only accepted papers will be presented at the Workshop and will be published in the online Proceedings of the Croatian Computer Vision Workshop.
Two categories of original papers will be accepted: type 1A are regular research papers and type 1B are papers whose first author is a student.
- Research group overviews, project activity reports, presentation of relevant work published elswhere, presentation of industry projects, and any other relevant information. These submissions do not undergo a peer-review process; instead the Workshop chairs will select the most relevant submissions to be presented at the Workshop. Submissions of these type are included in the abstract book but are NOT included in the Proceedings; nevertheless they are a valuable part of the Workshop's program.
The authors will be asked to indicate the type of their submission in the online submission system.
Instructions for Authors
Papers reporting original unpublished work
Submitted papers reporting original unpublished work (type 1A or 1B) must be written in English. There is no upper page limit, however the submission PDF file is limited to 20 megabytes in size. Please note that papers have to be reviewed in limited time so the expected number of pages is around six A4 pages; submissions having an excessive number of pages may be immediately rejected.
When referencing existing works if a referenced work has a DOI then include it at the end of a particular reference as https://doi.org/DOI (see Crossref DOIs in references, Option 1).
The papers should be submitted electronically in PDF format.
The review process is single-blind: authors are not required to anonymize submissions.
Please make sure that the submitted PDF document:
- has no more than 20 megabytes in size,
- has A4 page size,
- has all used fonts embedded and subset,
- has no content written in the margins (18mm top, 12mm right, 12mm left and 25mm bottom), and
- has page numbers omitted. and
- lists DOIs in references.
Submitted papers should follow the IEEE conference proceedings templates for double column A4 paper size.
Proceedings will be published in electronic form only so colors may be used. If using color please select used colors carefully to retain monochrome printing compatibility.
MS Word and LaTeX users can find the templates at http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html.
If you use Microsoft Office built-in PDF creation capability please make sure that "ISO 19005-1 compliant (PDF/A)" option is checked so that fonts are embedded and subset as required.
If you use LaTeX please ensure the option a4paper is selected for the IEEE document class, that is use:
If using LaTeX then use of pdflatex is encouraged for creating PDF documents.
When submitting other materials such as industry overviews, presentation of industrial projects, research group overviews, project activity reports, presentation of relevant work published elswhere, presentation of industry projects, and any other relevant information (type 2) simply submit a PDF document which describes or which is your submission.
If the submission is a previously published paper in a journal or in a some of top-tier conferences which you want to present at the workshop then it is sufficient to submit a PDF of the paper.
The previously published paper will only be used to evaluate if the submission is within the workshop scope - it will not be published in the workshop materials.
To submit a paper to CCVW 2023 click on the link below: