Differential Equations & Applications – DEA
Special Issue (November 2011) in Honor of
Professor Jesus Ildefonso Diaz's 60th birthday
Call for papers
In Toledo (Spain), June 14-17, 2011, an international congress on occasion of Professor Jesus Ildefonso Diaz's 60th birthday was held. We invite researchers to submit original articles for the possible publication in this special issue of our journal with the topics presented on this congress, see abstracts and lists of speakers on http://www.mat.ucm.es/~homenajeJIDiaz60/
The pdf file of the manuscript should be sent:
- or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (cc. email@example.com)
- either through the journal system https://secure.ele-math.com/login
Authors should empasize that the submission is regarding to this congress. Manuscripts should be written in TeX or one of its variants LaTex, AMSTeX or AMSLaTeX, containing author's names and addresses, the title, abstract, key-words, and subject classification. Figure should be prepared in a digital form (eps, tiff and jpeg).
Each submitted manuscript will be reviewed by Editorial Board of DEA, which is available on http://dea.ele-math.com/editorial .
- for submission: September 1, 2011;
- completing the reviews: October 31, 2011;
- publishing of one or two possible issues: during November 2011.