- Danilo Feretić: Kako sam gradio Nuklearnu elektranu Krško - Poslovni dnevnik
- HE Jaruga II - HEP Vjesnik - 2013 #268
- IEEE Eurocon 2013 - HEP Vjesnik - 2013 #268
- Jeste li čuli za Eurocon 2013? - SUPEUS magazin - 2013/3
- Zagrebački energetski tjedan 2015 - HEP Vjesnik - 2015 #283
- Hrvoje Pandžić: Tko će prvi razviti bateriju s cijenom od 100 dolara po kilovatsatu? - Jutarnji list - 01.03.2016.
- Davor Grgić: Ne smijemo se odreći nuklearki jer njima možemo zaustaviti globalno zagrijavanje - Jutarnji list - 26.04.2016.
- Hrvoje Pandžić: Blistavi umovi - Jutarnji list - 28.05.2017.
- Igor Kuzle: Hrvatska je hidroenergetska europska velesila - Nacional - 2017.
Prof. Kuzle explained how innovative technologies shape the electric power system in a short coverage made by Nova TV. Many of the advanced ICT solution were applied in the SGLab of the Department. The virtual reality control of the hydro power plant was demonstrated by Mateo Beus in the coverage.
The whole coverage can be seen here.
The Croatian journal Lider media published the article with prof. Hrvoje Pandžić, about the prospects of his new project at Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing dealing with novel battery storage concepts.
Read more in the following Link.
The pdf version can be found here in the repository.
The Croatian journal Nacional published the article with prof. Igor Kuzle, the Head of department of Energy and Power Systems at Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing.
Prof. Kuzle presented varius scientific projects carried out at the deparment and reconstructed laboratory hydro power plant, which is the only such hydro power plant model in the world.
Read more in following Link.
Hrvoje Pandžić, assistant professor at Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing, makes it into Jutarnji list’s special section about young and successful Croatians. Hrvoje emphasises the importance of the international cooperation in the personal development of young scientists. Furthermore, he briefly presents his research and discusses how this can help with nowadays challenges in power systems. Read more in following link. Read more...
The Croatian journal Nacional published the article with Igor Kuzle, the Head of department of Energy and Power Systems at Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing. Kuzle comments global trends in renewable energy, national hydropower resources and challenges in formatting future sustainable power system. Read more in following link.
Davor Grgić, head of Croatian Nuclear Association and professor at Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing, reviews nuclear accidents which had affected their expansion. Grgić mentions nuclear energy as a key factor against climate change. Read more in following link.
Hrvoje Pandžić, assistant professor Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing, discusses future utilization of energy storages for Jutarnji list. Furthermore, he discusses prices of lithium ion batteries and their affect on integration in power systems. Learn more...
The journal HEP Vjesnik summarises main discussions of Zagreb Energy Week 2015. The conference topics were renewable energy and the impact to distribution systems. During energy week, many researchers from Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing, University of Zagreb, presented their projects and work. Read more on link.
On the IEEE conference EUROCON 2013, Igor Kuzle organised trip to HPP Jaruga , one of the first public hidropower plants in the world. HidroPower Plant Jaruga is situated 11 km from Šibenik and it presents one of the first fully integrate AC power systems with distributed consumers.
Department of Energy and Power Systems at Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing, organised international conference IEEE Eurocon 2013. Some participants were famous industry name such as Daniel Kirtschen, Pierluigi M, Yong Yan, Saifura Rahmana. Read more....
In the interview for SUPEUS magazine, Igor Kuzle talks about EUROCON 2013, the IEEE conference which will be held in Cavtat, Dubrovnik. The conference focuses on all aspects of power system, electronics and communication protocols. Learn more about EUROCON on the following link.
Danilo Feretić, professor emeritus at Department of Energy and Power Systems, was the main engineer in projecting nuclear power plant Krško. In the interview for Poslovni dnevnik, he talks about his experience in managing project and construction of nuclear power plant. Read more on following link.
Newspapers and Journals
TV and radio
- 15. svibnja 2017. HRT Radio - Hrvoje Pandžić
- 24. ožujka 2016. HR1 Dossier Europa - Željko Tomšić
- 12. veljače 2016. HRT Znanstveni krugovi - Igor Kuzle
- 19. studenog 2015. HRT Govornica - Boško Milešević
- 24. studenog 2014. HR3 Znanstveni koncentrat - Hrvoje Pandžić
- 17. veljače 2012. HRT Dobro Jutro, Hrvatska - ZVNE
- Nova TV - bežični prijenos energije
- RTL - Smotra Sveučilišta (Laboratorij za visoki napon)
- RTL Vijesti - rasvjeta Zagreb - Igor Kuzle