Our #Teaching and #ResearchAssistants, along with #AssistantProfessor Mateo Beus, #AssociateProfessor Tomislav Capuder and #Professor Hrvoje Pandzic participated in SpliTech conference at Bol, Brač from 5th to 8th of July 2022. For the 7th consecutive year, University of Split (FESB - Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Naval Architecture) organized this 4-day #scientific/ #professional/ #industry conference with main topics related to the fields of #IoT, #RFID, #SmartCities, #Energy and #Health. The #papers presented by our teams are as follows:
- Day-ahead Electricity Price Forecasting Using LSTM Networks (Marija Miletić);
- Machine learning-based forecast of secondary distribution network losses calculated from the smart meters data (Terezija Matijašević);
- Profitable Investment in PV and BES Integrated with EV Charging Stations in Croatia- Myth or Reality? (Mirna Gržanić);
- Laboratory Setup for Stability and Optimization Studies of Hybrid Microgrids (Mateo Beus);
- Hydro Power Unit Speed Control Based on an MPC Algorithm (Mateo Beus);
- Options for Application of Distributed Ledger Technologies in Development and Operation of Energy Communities (Lin Herenčić).
This #conference was a great experience for all of us, both #professionally and #socially, hope to see you there next year!