Institution: University of Zagreb, Faculty of Science, Dept of mathematics
Title: Fixed points of diffeomorphisms, singularities of vector fields and epsilon-neighborhoods of their orbits
Supervisors: Pavao Mardesic, IMB, Université de Bourgogne, Dijon, France
Vesna Zupanovic, University of Zagreb, Croatia
Complex and real discrete and continuous dynamical systems
Fractal analysis of sets in $\mathbb R^n$ (epsilon-neighborhoods of sets, box dimension, Minkowski content)
Classifications of germs and of vector fields via fractal analysis of orbits
- Mardešić, P., Resman, M., Rolin, J.P., Županović, V. Normal forms and embeddings for power-log transseries, Advances in Mathematics 303 (2016), 888-953.
- Resman, M., Epsilon-neighborhoods of orbits of parabolic diffeomorphisms and cohomological equations, Nonlinearity 27 (2014), 3005-3029.
- Resman, M., ε -neighborhoods of orbits and formal classification of parabolic diffeomorphisms, Discrete and continuous dynamical systems 33 (8) (2013), 3767-3790.
- Resman, M., Invariance of the generalized Minkowski content with respect to the ambient space, Chaos, solitons and fractals 57 (2013), 123-128.
- Mardešić, P., Resman, M., Zupanovic, V., Multiplicity of fixed points and growth of ε-neighborhoods of orbits, Journal of differential equations 253 (8) (2012), 2493-2514.
- Korkut, L., Resman, M., Oscillations of chirp-like functions, Georgian Mathematical Journal. 19 (4) (2012), 705-720.
Resman, M., Box dimension of a hyperbolic saddle loop and application to cyclicity (2015), submitted
Mardesic, P., Resman, M., Rolin, J.P., Zupanovic, V.: Length of epsilon-neighborhoods of orbits of Dulac maps (preprint, 2016) [arXiv]
- Formes normales formelles et plongement dans des flots formels pour des transseries de type puissance-logarithme, Seminaire Géométrie et Systèmes Dynamiques, Institut de Mathématiques, Université de Bourgogne, Dijon, France, February 2016
- Classifications of germs of diffeomorphisms and fractal properties of their orbits, Dipartimento di Matematica, Università di Pisa, Italy, October 2015
- є-neighborhoods of orbits and cohomological equations, Seminaire Géométrie et Systèmes Dynamiques, Institut de Mathématiques, Université de Bourgogne, Dijon, France, May 2014
є-neighborhoods of orbits and classifications of parabolic diffeomorphisms, Seminaire Equations Differentielles, Institut de Mathématiques de Toulouse, Université de Toulouse, Toulouse, France, June 2013
є-neighborhoods of orbits and classifications of parabolic diffeomorphisms, Seminaire Equations Fonctionnelles, IRMA, Université de Strasbourg, Strasbourg, France, May 2013
є-neighborhoods of orbits and classifications of parabolic diffeomorphisms, Séminaire de Géométrie Analytique, IRMAR, Université de Rennes 1, Rennes, Francuska, March 2013
є-neighborhoods of orbits and classifications of parabolic diffeomorphisms, Seminaire Géométrie et Systèmes Dynamiques, Institut de Mathématiques, Université de Bourgogne, Dijon, France, March 2012
- 2016 Summer School on Fractal Geometry and Complex Dimensions, In celebration of the 60th birthday of Michel Lapidus, CalPoly San Luis Obispo, CA, USA, June 21-29 2016, Epsilon-neighborhoods of orbits of some discrete dynamical systems
- 6th Croatian Mathematical Congress, Zagreb, Croatia, June 14-17 2016, Normal forms and embeddings for power-log transseries
- Géométrie Analytique Réelle et Trajectoires de Champs de Vecteurs, CIRM Luminy, 8-12 Juin 2015, Epsilon-neighborhoods of orbits and classifications of parabolic germs (invited talk)
- Theoretical and computational methods in dynamical systems and fractal geometry, Maribor, Slovenia, April 7-11 2015, Classifications of parabolic germs and epsilon-neighborhoods of orbits (invited talk)
- Perspectives on Parabolic points in Holomorphic Dynamics, BIRS Workshop, March 29-April 3 2015, Banff, Alberta, Kanada, Classifications of parabolic germs and fractal properties of orbits
European Advanced Studies Conference 2014, Symposium on Differential and Difference Equations 2014, Homburg, Germany, September 05-08 2014, Epsilon -neighborhoods of orbits of parabolic germs and cohomological equations (invited talk)
Feuilletages et équations différentielles complexes, CIRM, Marseille, France, October 15-19 2012, Classification of diffeomorphisms and epsilon-neighborhoods of orbits (a poster)
5th Croatian Mathematical Congress, Rijeka, Croatia, June 18-21 2012, Epsilon-neighborhoods of orbits and formal classification of parabolic diffeomorphisms
First International Meeting PISRS-PISRS Conference 2011-Analysis, Fractal Geometry, Dynamical Systems and Economics, Messina, Italija, November 08-12 2011, Multiplicity of fixed points and growth of epsilon-neighbourhoods of orbits (invited talk)
Equadiff Conference 2011, Loughborough, England, August 01-05 2011, Box dimension and cyclicity for planar systems
For more about our research group, please follow this link: