Reading PDF papers is now an everyday activity for researchers; however, there are several problems that waste a lot of time, for instance reading cross-references that lead to repetitive manual actions of scrolling up and down.
Smarticle is a web application that aims precisely to provide a better reading experience for researchers, helping them to concentrate on the research itself.
To achieve this, two main features were defined: first, the capability to extract key information such as figures, tables, references, etc.; and second, the ability to deduce knowledge from the extracted information helping the understanding of the document and the inspiration of new ideas.
AWS Amplify & Lambda
Smarticle App: Home Page
Project Documentation: Project Documentation - Confluence
Project backlog: Agile board - Jira
Requirements changelog: Requirements Changelog - Confluence
Supervisor meetings questions and notes: Supervisor meetings - Confluence
- Dario Novinc: email@example.com
- Ivan Vlahov: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nika Medić: email@example.com
- Noemi Huang: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sairaghav Venkataraman: email@example.com
- Sanjay Shivakumar Manohar: firstname.lastname@example.org