We’re looking for one of these two:
- Computer person who knows how to write
- Writing person who knows about computers
Your task will be to write software documentation, release notes, and the occasional how-to article. You’ll also have a mentor who will provide answers to your questions and feedback on your work.
ReversingLabs aims to provide companies with the insight to ensure every piece of software built or bought is safe, and that every threat is detected. Our truly unique, automated, and scalable file analysis capabilities were recognized by many customers, through numerous awards and significant investments, culminating in 2021 with a $56M investment from Crosspoint Capital to support our growth and innovation.
The job is similar to a software developer role, in that we use many of the same tools and procedures, so if you previously had such an internship and you did fine, this one might be a good fit for you. Your task will be to write software documentation, release notes, and the occasional how-to article. You’ll also have a mentor who will provide answers to your questions and feedback on your work.
During your studies, the working hours adapt to your schedule. At least part-time availability is desirable (20+ hours per week). We encourage students from all years to apply.
- You have very good English and you know how to explain things
- You’re comfortable in the world of computers and tech
- You are proactive
- Whatever it is that you don’t know, you’re willing to learn (for example some of the stuff listed below)
Plus (the more of these you have, the more should you apply):
- You use Linux (and the command line)
- You have programming experience (e.g. you know Python basics)
- You know how to use Git
- You know about markup languages (Markdown, reStructuredText)
- You’re interested in the world of cybersecurity
- You have experience writing (blog posts, documents, proposals… )
- Flexible working hours depending on your university responsibilities. Your education should come first.
- Perks of our Zagreb office: free coffee, beverages and cookies, mingling and relaxation areas, sports activities, access to technical literature, and more.
If you are interested to find out more check our web page or apply here.