AVL is the world’s largest independent company for development, simulation and testing in the automotive industry, and in other sectors. As a global technology leader, AVL provides concepts, solutions and methodologies in the fields of e-mobility, ADAS and autonomous driving, vehicle integration, digitalization, virtualization, Big Data, and much more.
We are curently looking for Junior Technical Writer.
Technical writers create product-/ system-accompanying documentation. They act as communicators between various parties. They research and create information and work in all areas of software, hardware and system documentation. The major goals of the technical writer are simplifying complex subjects and providing accurate content at the right time with the relevant scope for specific target groups.
- Development of software, hardware and system documentation
- Self-reliant work on documentation projects
- Continuous improvement of product know-how through research and engagement with the development
- teams, product and system that has to be documented
- Information research and design
- Technical background (STEM area), last year of college
- Some experience with technical documentation
- Ability to prioritize
- Ability to depict complex technical topics and procedures in written and graphical form
- Excellent English language skills
- (German language skills are considered advantage)
- Confident handling of editorial and graphic programs
- (e.g. FrameMaker, SCHEMA ST4, SolidWorks Composer)
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team
All the better if you have an interest in:
- Experience with editorial and graphic programs (e.g. FrameMaker, SCHEMA ST4, SolidWorks Composer)
- Some experience in Documentation (e.g. project documentation, product documentation)
- Experience with SAP, SalesForce.com
- Customer communications experience
- Professional development through mentorship and coaching
- An international and dynamic environment
- Use of latest technologies and tools
- A very casual atmosphere that is simultaneously supportive, friendly and productive
- Option to stay as full time employee once you graduate
If you are eager to work in an international environment, you appreciate a relaxed atmosphere and great compensation packages, and you want to broaden your knowledge while thriving on challenges, apply now!
Deadline for applications: 10.10.2022.
AVL is not just about cars. It's about changing the future. Together.