InThing Corporation (formerly Tagit Solutions Inc.) is a Silicon-Valley based US company with research & development department in Zagreb - Croatia.
We are developing our own solutions in the field of Asset Tracking Industry! Our products are based on RFID technology, which makes it easier for clients to track and find key “Assets”.
We are expanding our team in Croatia and are looking for a full-time .NET Developer!
WHAT ARE WE OFFERING:
- Flexible working hours (office and work from home combination). If you’re more for a full remote option, the conditions are: onboarding in the office and attendance once every two weeks for meeting purposes
- On-the-house breakfast - coffee, tea, snacks, and fruits + various sweet surprises throughout the year
- Team lunches & Team buildings
- Sponsored private health insurance including annual medical checks (Allianz)
- Multisport (100% covered)
- Online learning platform access
- Incentive rewarding of work results (bonuses and similar)
Interested in more info?
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages (C#)
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts, and best practices
- Develop new services and infrastructure tools to scale applications
- Assist software personnel in handling project-related work and other requirements
- Coordinate with other software professionals and developers
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, PostgreSQL, and design/architectural patterns (e.g., Microservice pattern, MVC, Layered architecture)
- Relevant experience using C#.NET
- Knowledge of REST APIs
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- .NET (5 – 6), Angular (12), Xamarin (with MAUI.NET app UI)
- Docker and Docker Swarm/Kubernetes
- Azure Cloud, Azure DevOps
- Prometheus, Grafana, Graylog
- PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, Redis
If being surrounded by sensors, connected things, IoT, RFID, big data, cloud technology, and mobile devices are your idea of fun job, we should talk immediately.
Please send us your CV and Cover letter to – email@example.com
Tagit Adriatica d.o.o.
Savska cesta 182, 10000 Zagreb