Application to the University
On the University web pages students can find the online application for exchange students. Additionally, they can find a list of obligatory enclosures.
As part of the Learning Agreement, students must choose courses.
For the courses at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing students should check web pages of the:
Additionally, list of all available courses in table format, with indication of which courses are given in English is available on the "Courses" sub-page.
For detailed information students may also check :
- ECTS package (course catalogue) for the undergraduate study,
- ECTS package (course catalogue) for the graduate study.
If students have any questions regarding courses or their Learning Agreement, they should contact ECTS coordinators at the University of Zagreb, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing:
- Dr. Damir Pintar and Dr. Marina Bagić Babac, coordinators for the Study of Computing;
- Dr. Igor Lacković and Dr. Tamara Petrović, coordinators for the Study of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology;
- Dr. Marko Bosiljevac and Dr. Pavle Skočir, coordinator for the Study of Information and Communication Technologies.
The application deadlines are:
- 10 May for the winter semester and
- 10 November for the summer semester.
Additional information about accommodation, health and well-being students can find on University of Zagreb web page.