For the entering class of 2022, we are enrolling students in the following programmes in the English language:
Bachelor study programmes (3 years, 180 ECTS)
- Electrical Engineering and Information Technology
Master study programmes (2 years, 120 ECTS)
- Electrical Engineering and Information Technology – Electrical Power Engineering
- Information and Communication Technology – Robotics
- Computing – Data Science
Master study profiles in short
Our master study programme Electrical Engineering and Information Technology - profile Electrical Power Engineering – provides a comprehensive grasp of sustainable energy systems (from technical, economic, regulatory and environmental perspectives) and the capacity for solving complex challenges envisioned in the #NextGenerationEU and #EUGreenDeal.
Our master study programme Information and Communication Technology – profile Control Systems and Robotics – with emphasis on Robotics – prepares students for analytical thinking and problem-solving in robotic systems, unmanned aerial and underwater technologies, applications of AI and sensors data analysis in robotics.
Our master study programme Computing – profile Data Science – provides knowledge in statistical modelling and machine learning for data analysis with applications in complex systems, social networks, knowledge discovery, and other data-intensive applications.
The enrolment application for the entering class of 2022 is closed.
The online application for the entering class of 2023 will open in January 2023.
Please note that we will have three submission rounds (cycles) with the following deadlines:
- Early Bird: January to May 2023
- Regular: May to July 2023
- Last Call: July to August 2023* (restrictions apply - please read carefully)
* The Last Call round is intended for students who are unable to apply by the Regular deadline due to administrative reasons (such as differences in school system calendars or delays in obtaining academic records) or due to extraordinary circumstances (such as natural disasters or health-related issues). Students who need a recognition of diploma and/or require a visa to study in Croatia may not be able to apply in the Last Call round.
The application fee is a non-refundable charge that supports the administration of the application process. The application fee for international students applying to our bachelor and master study programmes in English is 1,800 HRK (238.90 EUR) and it includes the academic recognition procedure of students’ previous education. It is not possible to apply for an application fee waiver; however, if your application process does not require an academic recognition procedure (nostrification) by Croatian government agencies and the University of Zagreb, we will automatically reduce 50% of your fee and count it towards your tuition fee.
The annual tuition fee for our bachelor study programmes is 42,000 HRK (5,574.36 EUR).
The annual tuition fee for our master study programmes is 45,000 HRK (5,972.53 EUR).
Annual tuition fees include 60 ECTS credits. Courses that students repeat or take on top of 60 ECTS credits are additionally charged.