Study programmes and enrolment quota
- Bachelor study programme in Electrical Engineering and Information Technology and Computing (in Croatian language, duration: 3 years, enrolment quota: 10);
- Bachelor study programme in Electrical Engineering and Information Technology (in English language, duration: 3 years);
- Bachelor study programme in Computing (in English language, duration: 3 years, enrolment quota: a total of 10 enrolment places for studies under 2. and 3.).
Requirements for enrolment
Bachelor's study programme may be enroled by an applicant who has completed education equivalent to four-year high school education in the Republic of Croatia.
Applicants are ranked based on:
- achieved success in high school;
- knowledge in Mathematics – intermediate level (the equivalent of Croatian State Matura exam from Mathematics - Higher/Extended level (A));
- knowledge of Croatian/English language;
- motivation letter;
- positively evaluated interview with the applicant.
The committee will determine if an applicant meets the requirements for enrolment.
Applications are submitted or sent by post to the Registry Office at the University of Zagreb Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing (Unska 3, 10000 Zagreb), from 3 July to 18 September 2023.
- application form;
- proof of temporary protection status issued by the Ministry of the Interior;
- certificate of citizenship / passport photocopy;
- proof of finishing all grades of high school (for the last four grades of high school);
- certificate of completed high school degree;
- decision on the academic recognition of a foreign high school educational qualification*;
- proof of knowledge of intermediate level mathematics in Croatian or English language (the equivalent of Croatian State Matura exam from Mathematics Higher/Extended level (A));
- proof of knowledge of the English / Croatian language (if you have);
- motivation letter (in the English language).
The documents issued in a foreign language should be translated by an authorized court interpreter. The document written in English does not need to be translated into Croatian.
* Applicants who completed their high school education outside the Republic of Croatia should initiate the process of recognition of foreign school qualifications. The recognition process is carried out by the Office for Recognition for Foreign Qualifications. As part of the application documentation, applicants should submit a decision on the recognition of foreign high school qualifications. If at the time of enrolment at the faculty they will not have a decision, but only a confirmation from the Office about the initiated process of recognition of the foreign school qualification, they will be able to enrol, but their enrolment will be conditional on the deadline for issuing the decision, by which time they should submit the received decision on the recognition of the foreign school qualification to the Student Administration Office. Along with the confirmation of the initiated process of recognition of the foreign school qualification, the applicant should also attach a notarized statement that it is a conditional enrolment until the regular recognition process is completed and that in case of a negative decision, the enrolment will be canceled.
The process of recognizing a foreign high school qualification is completely separate from the process of applying for study programmes, and it is important to contact the above-mentioned Office in a timely manner so that the entire process can be completed on time. The applicant is obliged to independently carry out both procedures in parallel (procedure of recognition of foreign high school qualification and application procedure of study programmes).
Ranking and enrolment
The ranking and enrolment for candidates will be held in September 2023.
For any kind of additional questions and support please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org