Service and application development for iOS
- Use the basic and complex concepts of the Swift programming language
- Use the XCode development environment
- Create applications for iOS operating system in Swift programming language
- Create user interfaces in iOS applications by using selected frameworks
- Use data in applications for iOS operating system
- Create animations in user interface
- Plan the process of iOS application distribution
Forms of Teaching
Lectures are held two hours per week, and are accompanied by a presentation and other materials which are previously uploaded on the course web site.Laboratory Work
Laboratory excercises involve collaborative projects and weekly consultations with lecturer.Consultations
Weekly consultations with lecturer.Programming Exercises
HomeworksOther Forms of Group and Self Study
Week by Week Schedule
- Introduction: XCode development environment, Swift programming language, and the Model-View-Controller (MVC) architectural model.
- Swift programming language.
- iOS applications user interface: basic interface components, custom interface components.
- Navigation in iOS operating system applications.
- Other interface components in iOS applications. Exceptions in Swift programming language, delegate concept.
- Data collections in the iOS operating system. Presentation of data collections in iOS applications. Retrieving data over the network and presenting it in the app. Multithreading in iOS applications.
- Data persistence in iOS applications.
- Additional iOS operating system functionalities. Application lifecycle. Notifications. Animations.