To enable the student to develop an understanding of the legal framework of business, to develop an understanding of the purpose and logic of the law, to develop a vocabulary which will be helpful in the future and to develop a general knowledge of how the law affects the business world. This general understanding will be demonstrated by the completion of all required assignments and examination scores.
- Define a matter of commercial law and the basic application in business practice.
- Define the work and activities of the court registry and address practical issues related to the operations of the company.
- Define the theoretical aspects of many types of companies, the possibility of establishing them, and all terms related companies
- Define the key concepts of commercial law
- Define and develop some case law
- Define the relationship between the contracts
Forms of Teaching
Lectures, talks and presentationsOther
|Type||Threshold||Percent of Grade||Threshold||Percent of Grade|
|Seminar/Project||0 %||10 %||0 %||0 %|
|Mid Term Exam: Written||0 %||40 %||0 %|
|Final Exam: Written||0 %||50 %|
|Exam: Written||60 %||100 %|
Week by Week Schedule
- Introduction.Basics of Law. Law and State. Law System. Sources of Law. Subjects and Objects of Law.
- Postulation of current Commercial Law. Commercial law in status terms. Trader, companies and sole trader.
- Pre-corporarions.Branches of the corporation. Company. Target of business activity. Head-office. Representation. Trade registry.
- Companies. Legal entity. Public company. Limited partnership. Economy interest company.
- Silent partnership. Capital companies. Stock companies. Limited liability companies.
- Merge and acquisition. Transfer of property. Company transformation and termination. Liquidation. Bankruptcy.
- Trade agreement law in general. Obligations. Contract. Contract validity and invalidity.Making a contract. Types of contracts. Amendments. Contract termination. Obligations out of contract. Expiration.
- First Small Exam
- Trade agreements in general. Sale. Exchange. Loan.
- Rent agreement. Leasing. Construction. Storage. Representation.
- Agency. Commission. Concession. Licence. Transport. Bank agreements.
- Securities. Promissory notes, drafts, cheques, shares, etc.
- Court and arbitration procedures in cases of disputes.
- Corporation property rights. Invention. Patent. Patent right procedure. Patent effects.
- Final exam