- Born 1967 in Zagreb.
- Concert Diploma in piano 1991 at the Academy of Music, University of Zagreb.
- PhD in mathematics 1996 at the Faculty of Science, University of Zagreb.
- Since 2011 full professor at the Department of applied mathematics, Faculty of electrical engineering, University of Zagreb.
- Teaching modules: Mathematics 3R, Probability and Statistics, Graph Theory, Combinatorial algorithms, Mathematics of Codes
- Research interests: Combinatorial Designs, Finite Group Actions
- Actual projects: Combinatorial Designs and Finite Geometries (Ministery of Science, Croatia); Random Network Coding and Designs over GF(q) (COST).
- Associate editor: Advances in Mathematics of Communications (AMC)