Erasmus programme is designed to strengthen the European higher education, as well as to strengthen the role of higher education and professional training in the innovation process. Erasmus programme enables participation in individual mobility and in European educational projects.
- student mobility (study period 3-12 months, internship 3-12 months, intensive language courses),
- teaching staff mobility (holding classes and professional development, 1 day to 6 weeks),
- non-teaching staff mobility (professional development, 1 to 6 weeks),
- Preparatory visits (visits to partner institutions and companies for a period of 1-5 days),
- intensive programmes (short educational programmes as summer or winter schools).
Cooperation is achieved through multilateral projects, networks and accompanying measures.
The mobility of students and personnel is carried out in the framework of bilateral agreements between the University of Zagreb and higher education institutions in the countries participating in the program.